Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Updates

Hey all, just a quick update.  there is a show coming out this week. I have gathered all the pieces. I'm just looking for a block of time to record my shows.  I think that block will be coming up later this week.  In the show coming up, I have the continuation of JJ Dewey's talk on time, my insights on the song of 144,000 ( Its what I started last weeks show with ),  some news about spiritual practices and news that effect our world,  and some inspiritational music from the Podsafe Music Network.  

 A couple of recordings coming up on future shows are an interview with an artist who paints angels ( I have the recordings I just have to get a block of time to clean up the audio and put it into a production form ) also I'll be introducing a new segment in addition to the JJ Dewey segment.  I'm working to get the audio from that producer.  I also have plans to write other articles.  

Robert G Parent
extending blessing of
Light, Love, and Healing
to you all.  

No comments: