Friday, January 21, 2005

Becoming Jan 21, 2005
A New Hope
by Robert G. Parent

Hey all, and welcome to this first episode of Becoming. In this new podcast, I will try and build upon the old belief systems, new belief systems that will bring us into the new millennium and beyond. This is an experiment and a hope of creating something that will bear good fruit.

I hope you enjoy this new podcast as we all become together.

I am taking any suggestions as to any additional imput you'ld like to make to my post. Just leave a comment in the comments section or email me at podcastbard@yahoo.com.

Today's song is a creative commons song that gives permission to perform it in podcast.
You can find more songs by the group Fluid and buy their CD's at Magnatune.com http://www.magnatune.com/artists/fluid
The title of this track is "What world"


MP3 File

No comments: