Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Seeds Within

The Seeds Within
by Robert G Parent

I sit here, surrounded by my books and the rest of my stuff. Gentle rain outside falls to the bosom of the Earth. Spring is almost here. The two elements of life on this Earth -- the land used for planting and the water used for feeding the seeds we keep down within us. We move through space and time either in sleep or survival mode. And forget, the seeds deep within our cores. We miss opportunity that shows us how to create, that shows us ideas we've never dreamed, or that shows us the true magic of life. I sit here and wait for creativity's God, to whisper secrets about Universe's story, poem, and song. My hopes and my dreams fade into the night that surrounds me in reality's illusion.

I am lost, but sometimes lost is where I must be, to slow down, observe Life's force and what it tries to tell me.

I sit back on my headboard, look out my window, and get lost in the dance of the raindrops on the ground, the tree, and its leaves.

No comments: